|Welcome to the Fulton
County Detention Center Web site. Our goal is to provide you with
useful information about us that we hope makes it easier for us to
Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions
about our services, or simply need more information and want to
contact us, click on the email button on any page within this site.
Thanks for visiting.
It is the mission of the Fulton County Detention Center to safely and humanely house incarcerated offenders in such a manner as to protect the public, protect the institution and protect the inmates, all while offering offenders the opportunity to better prepare themselves for their return to society through participation in the programs at our facility.
The Fulton County Detention Center is committed to:
- Maintaining a safe environment for both staff and inmates;
- Preserving all inmate’s rights while housed at our facility;
- Carrying out our duties in accordance with Kentucky Jail Standards;
- Being good stewards of public funds;
- Developing and implementing quality programs and services that provide offenders the opportunity for positive change;
- Developing and maintaining an ethical, professional, well trained and diverse staff.
Fulton County Detention Center is the sole owner of the information
collected on this Web site. We only gather information we need to
serve you better and will not - without your consent, - sell, share,
or rent this information to others in ways different from what is
disclosed in this statement except in cases where in good faith
we believe that the law requires us to do so, it is necessary to
protect Fulton County Detention Center's rights and/or property,
or if circumstances necessitate acting to protect the personal safety
of staff or of the public.
2006 by Fulton County Detention Center.