It is the mission of the Fulton County Detention Center to safely and humanely house incarcerated offenders in such a manner as to protect the public, protect the institution and protect the inmates, all while offering offenders the opportunity to better prepare themselves for their return to society through participation in the programs at our facility.
The Fulton County Detention Center is committed to:
- Maintaining a safe environment for both staff and inmates;
- Preserving all inmate’s rights while housed at our facility;
- Carrying out our duties in accordance with Kentucky Jail Standards;
- Being good stewards of public funds;
- Developing and implementing quality programs and services that provide offenders the opportunity for positive change;
- Developing and maintaining an ethical, professional, well trained and diverse staff.